Transfer Factor GluCoach
120 capsules / bottle
Targeted Support for Healthy Glucose Balance
Comprehensive Support for Metabolic and Endocrine System
Maintaining a healthy glucose (sugar) level is an important part of pancreatic health and even more important aspect of good health for millions of people around the world. Metabolic and endocrine disorders keep your body from producing or properly using insulin, a hormone that is needed to convert sugar, starch and other foods into the energy needed for daily life.
4Life Transfer Factor GluCoach is formulated to promote healthy glucose levels in the body and provide support for both the metabolic and endocrine systems. In addition to patented Targeted Transfer Factor Technology, Transfer Factor GluCoach is formulated with minerals, herbs and phytonutrients that have been clinically shown to support healthy function, improve glucose tolerance and promote pancreatic health.
What makes TF Glucoach unique?
- Transfer Factors are tiny messenger molecules that transfer immunity information from one entity to another.
- 4Life Transfer Factor GluCoach targets the superior immune enhancing benefits of transfer factors to directly support the metabolic and endocrine system including a normal inflammatory response.
Petrocarpus marcupium, Momordica charantia (bitter melon) and Gymnema sylvestre support balanced glucose levels. Both Petrocarpus marcupium and Gymnema sylvestre have also demonstrated an ability to support healthy pancreas function. Bitter melon helps support glucose tolerance and the body’s ability to process sugars.
- Ginseng and Fenugreek are herbs that promote healthy glucose and cholesterol levels. In addition chromium and vanadium support glucose tolerance and healthy insulin function.
- High blood sugar causes diabetes. Beta cells in the pancreas produce insulin. Insulin is required to remove sugar from the blood. Insulin helps glucose to reach the cells where it is used as fuel. When insulin produced is not enough, one gets Type II diabetes, 90% of the diabetes cases are Type II.
- When the immune system works too aggressively, it attacks its own cells. This is called autoimmune condition. In Type I diabetes, the beta cells of the pancreas are destroyed by our own immune system. Nano Factor in the 4Life products regulates the immune system.
- There are many people whose sugar levels are higher than normal but not high enough to have diabetes. They are the important target group for primary prevention. Change in lifestyle including diet, physical activity and proper control of sugar levels in the blood can greatly reduce the onset of diabetes.
Did You Know?
Diabetes is not a disease. It is the result of the malfunction of our endocrine system. Immune rehabilitation with diet, effective stress management, exercise along with the right kind of nutritional support can reverse diabetes
- Supports healthy immune response
- Supports healthy metabolic and endocrine system function
- Increases insulin secretion and/or sensitivity
- Modifies the absorption of sugar
- Alters the cellular movement of glucose
Supports Healthy Immune Response
Transfer Factors are tiny messenger molecules that transfer immunity information from one entity to another. These ‘smart molecules’ support healthy immune responses, including the body’s ability to past health threats. 4Life Transfer Factor GluCoach provides the benefit of Targeted Transfer Factor for excellent support of metabolic and endocrine system.
Supports Healthy Metabolic Functions
Petrocarpus marsupium, Momordica charantia (bitter melon) and Gymnema sylvestre are well known for supporting balanced glucose levels. Both Petrocarpus marcupium and Gymnema sylvestre have also demonstrated an ability to support healthy function of pancreas. Bitter melon helps support glucose tolerance and the body’s ability to process sugars.
Ginseng and Fenugreek are herbs that promote healthy glucose and cholesterol levels. In addition improved glucose tolerance and healthy insulin function are further supported with chromium and vanadium.
Promotes healthy immune system function that, in turn, promotes healthy energy levels and the healthy function of all other systems throughout the body
Contains 4Life Transfer Factor to educate immune cells and promote the immune system’s ability to more effectively recognize, respond to, and remember potential health threats
Is protected by U.S. patents: 6,468,534 (extraction process for transfer factors from egg sources) and 6,866,868 (combination process of transfer factors from cow colostrum and chicken egg yolks)
Along with Targeted Transfer Factor Transfer Factor Glucoach contains
Fenugreek, Bitter melon, Gymnema, Indian Kino, Korean Ginseng
Origin Name: Trigonella foenum-gracemum (Latin) also known as Greek hay
Indian Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicine recommend fenugreek for treatment as they maintain a health metabolism.
Helps lower blood glucose levels and may be an effective treatment for both type I and 2 diabetes.
Stimulates beta cell activity and lowers plasma glucose
Bitter melon is the English name for Momordica charantia also known by the name Karela and Bitter gourd
Bitter melon is said to improve blood sugar control in people with adult onset (type 2) diabetes
Contains insulin, acts as an anti-tumor agent and inhibits HIV-I infection
Helps repair damaged beta cells
Gurmar is the common name of Gymnema sylvestre, meaning ‘sugar destroyer’
It reduces the taste of sweetness
Gymnema has several properties which lends it to helping blood sugar management
Reduces sugar absorbed from food in the intestines
Stimulates insulin production
Builds pancreatic beta cells which produces insulin
Also called a s Pterocarpus Marsupium
Reduces the glucose absorption from gastrointestinal tract
Improves insulin and pro-insulin levels
Also effective in beta cell regeneration
The heart wood is astringent, bitter acrid, anti-inflammatory, anthelminthic, etc
Beside diabetes it is also good for elephantiasis, leucoderma, diarrhea, dysentery, rectalgia, cough and greyness of hair
Also known as panax ginseng, Asian ginsend or chinese ginseng
Panax ginseng is beneficial for various general uses, such as,
Benefits in both short-term and long-term plasma glucose control in humans
Increases insulin sensitivity and / or secretion
Other research suggests effects on glucose receptors and enzymes
MRP : Rs. 3,445/-